A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

I see what you were trying to do....

Good stuff! That page turning bit of actionscript DOES come in handy! It's nice to see it being used for something fun, for a change.

I see what you were trying to do. I'm afraid, however, the artwork was a bit amateur though. I work for a design agency and, although it's still good, we would never use anything quite so simplistic. I like the way the artwork was composed (using paint splatters here and there, the use of different media etc) but it didn't quite cut it for me. Its as though the artist fancies himself as a great illustrator but can't quite 'walk the walk'.

Sorry if this review seems a bit disappointing but I have to speak the truth. If I didn't then there would be no point having constructive criticism. I think the story is fine but the artwork MUST be improved upon.

Business Co. Business Co.

Sorry!

It didn't actually work. It loaded up ok but then when I heard the audio come in there were like, 3 images in total. One image of a white light with half the word 'Transportation' on the screen, one image of a close up of a man's eyes, and then just a blank, brown image.

I only gave it a 5 because everyone else seems to think it's amazing, but it didn't work for me. Not sure why.

EDIT: Just reloaded it, still doesn't work. Sorry!

Katonika Katonika

Wow!

Thats amazing for a first attempt!

Who did the audio? Love that tune!

Turbo Cyborg Ninja X Turbo Cyborg Ninja X

Sheer Brilliance!

This game is AWESOME!!!! Really simple-looking at first but excellently addictive! OMG! Well done! Truly!

P.S I'm loving the audio!!!! I love a bit grime dubstep!!!!

Easter Golf Easter Golf

Hmmmm...

Yeah, nicely done I suppose but it's a bit too 'cutsie' for me!

The Sabre of Azure The Sabre of Azure

Sweeeet!

Really cool movement! Great little taster game, Pixel!

Love it!

DJBobHoskins

_-={Terran's Legacy}=-_ _-={Terran's Legacy}=-_

Awe-inspiring

Well done MaestroRage! It sounds perfect to Terran Legacy! Trask and I have been listening to this quite a bit and it works perfectly with his intro!

I think Trask's going to add a few of my tracks to it as well. He wanted 'Victory' and 'Defeat' music. The defeat music sounds great but I'm going to re-work the victory music.

Good going!

DJBobHoskins

MaestroRage responds:

he has an intro already!? I demand visuals >:(!

The basturd never showed me nothin :'(

In any case looking forward to workin with ya mate! We've got ourselves a job to do.

Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Harmonia Harmonia

Again, totally awesome!

Loving your work mate!

Really love 'Play' btw !!

Armagelion - Play Armagelion - Play

Totally Awesome!

One of the best house tunes I've EVER heard on NG!!! Totally bangin'!!

What software did you use?

Armagelion responds:

Thnx for the review! I'm using FL Studio for my productions :)